This Is Not A Blowjob (Or I Sucked Her Head) by Ana C.

Yesterday I stuck my bald barbie's head inside my mouth, and sucked it for about a minute or two. I thought about chewing it. I didn’t because I didn’t want to leave bite marks nor drool. Wait a minute. I could blame my dog for it. I'll chew her later.




Ana C. is currently depressed. Sometimes people laugh when she tells them she lives in Tijuana, Mexico. They laugh because they probably think Tijuana equals drugs and strip clubs. She likes to play with words. She plays at http://idonothavepenisenvy.blogspot.com/
This entry was posted on 1:08 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 3/10/10, 11:04 AM , Deirdre Sinnott said...

Poor dog. I'll bet the cat blames him too. Good work.

 
On 11/14/16, 8:28 AM , Blogger said...

I've just installed iStripper, and now I enjoy having the hottest virtual strippers on my desktop.