Procrastination Means Hospital by Kristy Burridge
12:56 PM | Author: Glen Binger
Procrastination Means Hospital by Kristy Burridge
I didn't see it coming. With my head bent down and my mind engaged in playing a video game, I didn't notice the blow to my head until my eyes found the emergency doctor- who told me Mum had enough of cleaning my stove. Next time, I'll clean it myself.




Kristy Burridge comes from Queensland, Australia, where she works as a aged care nurse. In her spare time, she enjoys developing her craft and love for writing- especially short stories. Kristy has had her work published at; Short Story Library, Horror Bound Online Magazine, and Microhorror.
This entry was posted on 12:56 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: