Left for Dead by Alexander James Cunningham
2:32 PM | Author: Glen Binger
Left for Dead by Alexander James Cunningham
I come to and find I'm still in the clinic carpark. The people carrier I arrived in is a smouldering wreak. A wry smile pulls at the corners of my bleeding mouth as I consider a fact. I've just been beaten up and left for dead by the pro-life people.




Alexander J. Cunningham lives and works in Cumbernauld, near sunny Glasgow. He has been writing for many years and still pounds his head against the big brick wall of mainstream publishing.
This entry was posted on 2:32 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On 1/17/09, 6:38 AM , Anonymous said...

and then a zombie came along...

 
On 2/7/09, 5:46 PM , Not typical guy said...

A mail zombie !

 
On 8/4/09, 3:26 PM , Anonymous said...

maybe it was Pat