A Quick Update by Glen Binger
10:27 AM | Author: Glen Binger
Hello 50 to 1 fans!

Let me start things off by saying I have had nothing but an excellent time reading all of the submissions. Even if we didn't accept yours, I still enjoyed reading it. The inbox has become flooded with submissions which is something I never once expected. Totally awesome.

However, as I mentioned, my computer died last week. So I have been unable to update 50 to 1. I just wanted to set aside some time to apologize for the inconvenience. When I started this e-zine I wanted to make it have newly added reads at least once every week. So this setback seems almost as a letdown. Which is why I'm apologizing. :-/

But just because its down momentarily, does not mean that I am no longer reading submissions. I have been reading them whenever I get a chance to use a public computer. So don't stop sending in submissions. Chances are you will be accepted in the future. Keep sendin' em in!

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read this and again, I apologize for the lack of updates.

-Glen Binger
Founder and Editor-in-Chief
|
This entry was posted on 10:27 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: