Experiment by Ajay Vishwanathan
1:06 PM | Author: Glen Binger
Experiment by Ajay Vishwanathan

I injected the mouse and watched him.
He stood still in one corner of the cage, then went to another.
I looked at the syringe, clock, then at him, my pencil poised.
Hours passed.
He didn't do much.
I left the room, my notepad still empty.
He had dozed off.



Having published in over forty literary journals, including elimae, Haggard and Halloo, and Boston Literary Magazine, Ajay Vishwanathan finds release in writing. He works with bugs that he cannot see, on experiments that might find a cure one day. He lives in Georgia with his lovely wife and lovable twins. So, he is a grateful man doing things he loves doing, surrounded by people he adores.
This entry was posted on 1:06 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: