Shiny and New by Andrea DeAngelis
12:16 PM | Author: Glen Binger
Shiny and New by Andrea DeAngelis

I have a new face today. I asked them for my old face just younger but they gave me a new one that was harder, so hard I already broke off my chin falling in the shower. It doesn’t hurt. I wish it did. My screams would make sense then.




Andrea DeAngelis’ writing has appeared in Flutter Poetry Journal, Mad Swirl, Gloom Cupboard and Hit and Run Magazine and is forthcoming in Word Riot. Andrea also sings and plays guitar in an indie rock band called MAKAR (www.makarmusic.com) and delights in misusing office supplies.
This entry was posted on 12:16 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: