Why He Got a Mustache By Alex Odom
12:13 PM | Author: Glen Binger
Why He Got a Mustache By Alex Odom

I wore a fake mustache to a bar, last night, and this drunk girl named Claire took me to her apartment. She undressed, and then pulled my shirt off and the mustache with it. She didn’t notice, but I left anyway – felt too much like myself to break your heart.




Alex Odom is currently pursuing an MA in Creative Writing at Longwood University. He is one of the Prose Editors for Picture Postcard Press (www.picturepostcardpress.net). His fiction will soon be published by Boston Literary Magazine, and his plays have been published by One Act Play Depot.
This entry was posted on 12:13 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: