Mid-Thirties Crush by Rebecca Gaffron
10:49 AM | Author: Glen Binger
Mid-Thirties Crush by Rebecca Gaffron

I hit the refresh button and wait, but you still have not bothered to reply. How can something that makes me feel so good one day, make me feel so bad the next. You are a roller coaster, and I thought I was far too old for amusement park rides.




Rebecca Gaffron is a sometimes writer who recently traded the rolling hills of Central Pennsylvania for a wind-swept barn in Britain. Occasionally people read her stories in journals like Pear Noir, Ink Sweat and Tears, Flash Fire 500, Camroc Press, The Salt River Review, SNReview, & Colored Chalk.
This entry was posted on 10:49 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: