1st line by Ryan Harron
12:20 PM | Author: Glen Binger
1st line by Ryan Harron

I first met my father when he was sixteen, working in a cornfield; he had no way of knowing who I was, as I hadn't been born yet, but I loved meeting him like this.




Mississaugan writer Ryan Harron comes from a long line of storytellers. None of them have been “professionals” in any way, of course, but their ability to blend personal anecdote, history, and generous helpings of pure fantasy created a love of story that has stayed with him to this day.
This entry was posted on 12:20 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 9/14/09, 7:48 AM , Kathleen A. Ryan said...

Great first line, Ryan! I'd want to read the rest of this story.