THINGS WE DO FOR LOVE by Phoenix Likely
12:08 PM | Author: Glen Binger
THINGS WE DO FOR LOVE by Phoenix Likely

I’m not sure where you live. I lost you as you turned into that cluster of cottages but if you leave your window open tonight I can find you by your scent. You’re so lovely. I bet you’ll taste just like my mother.




Phoenix Likely has several short stories coming out this fall in various magazines (KILL AUTHOR-RUTHLESS PEOPLES-BLACK LANTERN) and will probably stick with that one since he was unburied after a construction cave in, still breathing but with a broken back that forced a permanent carreer change.
This entry was posted on 12:08 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: