Rites of Passage by Jeanine DeHoney
11:29 AM | Author: Glen Binger
Rites of Passage by Jeanine DeHoney

“Do me a favor, when it’s time, really time for me to go, take me to the Southeast corner of Central Park, spread my old quilt on the grass for me and walk away so that I can look at the sky and have my final conversation with the clouds."




Jeanine DeHoney is a freelance writer and a former day care teacher who has had her wrriting published in Essence, Upscale, Radiance, Today’s Black Woman(fiction), Mommy Too, Bahiyah Woman’s Magazine, Skipping Stones, Empowerment 4Women (fiction), Quality Woman’s Fiction, Mused-Bella Online, Mothering.com., The Write Place At The Write Time, Writing For Dollars, Wow, and upcoming in Kraze Magazine. She has also had one of her essay’s published in the Chicken Soup book series, “Chicken Soup for The African American Woman’s Soul.”
This entry was posted on 11:29 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: