Vision by Daniel Romo
12:48 PM | Author: Glen Binger
Vision by Daniel Romo

Yesterday I spent four hours getting CPR certification at the Y. Tonight I’ll eat at a Japanese steakhouse with a distinctly American name. A man will choke on a filet mignon. I’ll use the Heimlich to save his life. His wife will thank me. And I’ll get a free meal.




Daniel Romo teaches high school Creative Writing, and lives in Long Beach, CA. He has been recently published in “The Northville Review,” “Verdad,” and “Young American Poets.” He is an MFA candidate at Antioch University, and thinks gray sky the utmost inspiration. More of his writing can be found here - http://danielromo.wordpress.com/ (Peyote Soliloquies)
This entry was posted on 12:48 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: