The Great Do-Over by Celestine Stoltenberg
11:17 AM | Author: Glen Binger
The Great Do-Over by Celestine Stoltenberg

I sit beside myself and drive across the border. People will wonder what
happened. They think I am my daughter - that I purchased some sperm and a
turkey baster.

No, I got a real do-over. Now I'm carrying myself away, so I can finally
live my own life.




Celestine Stoltenberg lives in Kingman, AZ with three kids, one husband, one
dog and one cat. When she's not feeding, clothing, teaching, scolding, or
cleaning up after someone, she sneaks in some time to write. She has been
published in "The Green Tricycle" and "The Phonebook."
This entry was posted on 11:17 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: