January 22nd 2010 Issue - 'Hungry Hippos'
12:09 PM | Author: Glen Binger
I am hungry and definitely going to eat some lunch after I write this introduction. I was going to name this issue Terrible Turtles due to numerous turtle references (that I seriously noticed about a minute ago) but my stomach got the best of me, once again. 'Hungry Hippos' features work by Michael Webb, Celestine Stoltenberg, Wayne Scheer, J. Raff, Gabe Gott, Rebecca Bravado Trencherman, and Ben Langhinrichs. The work is amazing; so, as usual, please leave some comments and visit the contributors websites. And as always, eNJoy, you're at 50 to 1.




-Glen
This entry was posted on 12:09 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: