Document by Catherine Baird
11:21 AM | Author: Glen Binger
Document by Catherine Baird

I hereby sign my life over to you. I hope you enjoy the guttering cough I get every winter or when I laugh suddenly, the period pain that always surprises me with no baby at the end, and the way I wake each night, around three or four, forever frightened.




Catherine Baird writes drama, fiction and poetry. Hear her perform as the featured poet at Samuel Dow's pub, Nithsdale Road, Glasgow, Scotland on the 1st of February 2010. Her work has most recently been published in Gutter Magazine (guttermag.co.uk) and The Gold of The Day Anthology (frontierwriters.wordpress.com).
This entry was posted on 11:21 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: