In College by Jackson Warfield
9:36 AM | Author: Glen Binger
In College by Jackson Warfield

My roommate smiled and said, "you know you took a cab home from the bar again last night? The two, measly blocks?" I gave it some thought and laughed. When he asked why I was laughing, I said, "that explains the missing weed. I must have paid the cabbie with it."




Jackson Warfield lives in Portsmouth, NH and has the same pipe dream as many young poets, that one day he'll be able to live off the words and the drinks will come free. Until then he walks dogs and checks IDs for a living, and he buys PBRs. Fuck yeah.
This entry was posted on 9:36 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: