Last Session by Nathan Patton
3:49 PM | Author: Glen Binger
Last Session by Nathan Patton

I'm standing, nearly vibrating in place, yelling until my throat goes hoarse, telling him that he is not my father, that he can’t tell me what to do, and in response, after ten minutes of uneasy silence, all he can say to me is, “This will be our last session.”




Nathan Patton lives in the Boston Mountains with his wife and guitar. His work has been published by Arcana, Speakeasy, Dakuwaka, and Young American Comics, and has been hung on many refrigerators.
This entry was posted on 3:49 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 9/10/10, 12:19 AM , Anonymous said...

Ah, nice. Well, the psychiatrist would have probably told you that you had an Oedipal complex because you wanted to kill him.