Twelve Steps by Nina Roselle
1:01 PM | Author: Glen Binger
Twelve Steps by Nina Roselle

I acknowledge that I am powerless.
My throat is so dry.
My life is unmanageable.
My hands are shaking. I should call someone.
There is something more powerful…
Today, twelve steps are eleven too many.
I ponder the bottle of tequila in front of me and reach for a glass.




Nina Roselle lives in a little town in North Carolina, where she works, writes, and cooks - sometimes all in one day. Her stories have been published in Every Day Fiction, Dew on the Kudzu, and With Painted Words. Like almost all writers, she is working on a book.
This entry was posted on 1:01 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: