Untitled by Tyler Koch
9:34 PM | Author: Paul Mullin
Untitled by Tyler Koch

I walked in and said hello to my lover, but she didn’t say anything back. She just smiled like usual, her white teeth always perfect behind rosy lips. Her gaze followed me around my room. “I’m changing, don’t look.” But her eyes never changed. The picture remained the same.




Tyler Koch is a junior attending college in north Florida. He aspires to become a writer one day, but until that point he is studying psychology with hopes of helping people lose weight. He has also written high school sports for the local paper in Winter Garden, FL.
This entry was posted on 9:34 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: