Hello, Again by C. Jak Mussington
5:18 PM | Author: Paul Mullin
Hello, Again by C. Jak Mussington

I masturbate to strangers walking down the street. All of them have your face. I started saying, “hello” to anyone. I'm desperate. Some say, “goodbye.” Some kind of listen, twirl their hair. I'll have sex. I'll tell them to call me. They’ll leave. I’ll open the shades. I’ll masturbate again.




C. Jak Mussington lives in Inje, Gangwon-do, South Korea. She is forthcoming or published in Nap, Negative Suck, The Delinquent, Metazen Magazine, Yes, Poetry and New Wave Vomit. She doodles at: http://littleuglydoodles.blogspot.com
This entry was posted on 5:18 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: