HPV by April Johnston
5:54 PM | Author: Paul Mullin
HPV by April Johnston

As I lie on my back, feet spread wide, organs numbed, his gloved hands inside of me, I don’t know which one of you did this to me – who left the virus that invaded the cells that multiplied and shape shifted and threatened to kill me – but I blame you.




April Johnston is a professor and former newspaper reporter who lives and writes in West Virginia. She can confirm that it is both wild and wonderful. Read more of her work at http://littlestbaglady.wordpress.com/
This entry was posted on 5:54 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 11/7/11, 8:17 AM , Unknown said...

It wasn't me. Honest. Very good 50.