I Envy the Girl in Line in Front of Me at the DMV by Jill Simons

There are two types of people at the DMV: those who look impeccable because they know they are getting their photo taken, and everyone else. I’m everyone else since I chose to pull my hair into a clip and insist they do not take a picture for my new license.




Jill Simons is a elementary school teacher. She's usually creating stories for her students, but can sometimes find the time to write for grown-ups too.
This entry was posted on 1:35 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 12/4/11, 1:18 AM , Unknown said...

Now that's a title you can sink your teeth into. Nice.

 
On 1/3/12, 3:07 PM , Chris Rhatigan said...

I like this. You express a lot with very little.